YABU: House of Katsu (Katsu Craze Experience)

A friend of mine asked me to eat somewhere and I got to decide where. I decided to eat at Yabu: The house of Katsu because almost everyone is definitely crazy about the restaurant. At first, I had second thoughts of eating there for the reason that the prices of the food are kind of expensive! For me, it will just be another typical overrated, high-end restaurant that people are only hooked on because many people go and eat there. BUT, I WAS WRONG.



The Branch where we ate was located at the 5th Level, SM Aura. Yabu is also known for the long queue of people outside their restaurants waiting to be served. Luckily, there is an available table for us. As I stepped in, I can truly say that the ambiance was very decent. The tables and chairs were very comfortable. Because of the comic strips posted on the walls, I can also say that it has a hint of cuteness.





We had a hard time selecting our dinner because of the countless dishes listed in the Menu. But at the end, these were the food that we have ordered:
Mozzarella Sticks (232.14 Php)- Mozzarella Sticks covered with Panko Breadcrumbs loaded with special herbs and a honey mustard dip.
It is crunchy on the outside but creamy in the inside ( xD HAHA) The contrasting texture makes it really scrumptious and fun to eat. I didn't fancy the dip that much because it is kind of sour. ( I hate sour taste!) So I ate it alone and let my friend finish his with the dip.

Chicken Breast Curry (334.82 Php) - Served with unlimited brown rice or white rice, miso soup, Japanese pickles, organic cabage with your choice of dressing and a bowl of fruit.
The chicken breast itself is very crunchy and not that flavorsome which compliment the curry. When it comes to the curry alone, it has a very spicy tangy flavor with enough amount embracing the chicken breast.(BEST KATSU THAT I HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!)

Rosu Katsu 90 grams (312.50 Php) -  Served with unlimited brown rice or white rice, miso soup, Japanese pickles, organic cabage with your choice of dressing and a bowl of fruit.






Gelo Grinding some sesame seeds before adding the katsu sauce. ( I didnt like it but for me, its taste blended with the katsu that we ate!)


To quench our thirst, we ordered:


Lemonade
Iced Tea

























All in all, our Katsu Craze experience was a blast. I, myself enjoyed the savory taste of each and every food served to us. We spent almost 2,000 pesos but the food were all worth it. Shout out  to my friend Gelo for treating me :D

How about you ? What's your favorite Katsu Craze experience ? :D










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MENOW KISSPROOF LIPSTICK REVIEW AND SWATCHES!!!

Landers, Arcovia City Now Open!

Catching Up at Sambo Kojin MegaMall