Makeup Review!!!: Nude Color Mood Lipstick(Fashion21),Easy Brow Pencil(Etude House) and Dear Darling Tint(Etude House)

 Makeup Review
Hi guys!!! My mom, sister and I went to Market Market unplanned. So here's what happened. We were heading to a photo printing store near our house to have my sister's photo taken, but when we got there, the store was closed. So I took the opportunity to buy makeup and luckily some of them were on sale!!! #struggleofamakeupaddict
These are the makeup that i got and will be sharing with you in this post.
     
Beside the Dear Darling tint swatch is the Shawill Eyeliner that I got for only 100 php!!! ( It was on sale! )
I got the shade number 4 Dark Gray.
The first store that I visited was Etude House. Located at the ground floor.
The first thing I bought was a Dear Darling Tint for 300~ php (i forgot the actual price because i losts the receipt). It has a really thick consistency compared to other tints.
What I like about this product is that it has a gradient finish that will make you look cute and innocent. Who doesn't want to look as innocent as a puppy?

A super adorable picture of the Dear Darling Tint from Etude House
The Easy Eyebrow Pencil swatch is in the right most side of my hand
The next thing that I got was this Easy Eyebrow Pencil for only 128 php!!! It comes with this really cute pink container that has a minuscule brush convenient in taming your brows after using the eyebrow pencil.

What I like about eyebrow pencil is that you have a really good control of it compared to an eyebrow powder and this eyebrow pencil has a feather-like shade that will turn your brows from so-so to a real dashing diva.
If you use the eyebrow pencil, it seems like you are just sketching! Yes to eyebrow pencils!
So going back, the product comes in 4 colors:
  1. Dark Brown
  2. Brown
  3. Black
  4. Dark Gray 
Let's go now to the nude lipstick that I got from Fashion 21.
Fun fact: Fashion 21 is a sister company of Fscosmetics that sells cheaper products that are very affordable for young makeup lovers like me!
The lipstick that i got  is part of the Color Mood Collection specifically in the color Bad Apple.
Because it was on sale, the product's price is only 100 php (from 175 php)!
I truly admire how the container looks like. It is very formal yet appealing to me. Just like what they say, you can never go wrong with gray (That rhymes! :D)
The lipstick itself has an exceptional hue that is between red and brown. It has a nude glossy finish that is perfect for formal occasion or if you are fabulous enough (like me xD), you can use it when going to the mall or hanging out with your friends.
Personally, I'n not really keen on or crazy about nude lipsticks. It's just that almost all the lipsticks in my cosmetic products consist of red and pink. Time to get out of my comfort zone!

The swatch of Fashion 21 Nude lipstick is in the leftmost side of my hand.

All in all, the cosmetics that I got were pretty amazing and they are unquestionably worthy of their prices. I can also say that they definitely can wipe away my ugliness haha! or if not, lessen it.
That is pretty much it! Thank you guys for stopping by! Hooray for my 2nd blog! I will see you guys next time.
Always remember Pink makes everything wonderful. :)

Comments

  1. Haha thanks :) ill be posting restaurant reviews xD stay tuned gagagagagaagag

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MENOW KISSPROOF LIPSTICK REVIEW AND SWATCHES!!!

Landers, Arcovia City Now Open!

Catching Up at Sambo Kojin MegaMall