3W Clinic Fresh Milk Mask Sheet

3W Clinic Fresh Milk Mask Sheet




Relaxation should always be a part of everyone's life. Well at least even just once a week. This is where people release their stress from one week's worth of work. Make it a habit to sit down, sleep,rest or do things that make your mind and body at ease. We have different ways to relax. Some people that have extra dough to spend go to a snail spa to have their nails done, go to a spa for a massage, have a quick facial treatment or go to a salon for a hair service. I know right? It's kind of pricey. But hey, there's no such thing as free lunch.



But don't worry! There's always been an alternative for everything. In my case (being the usual kuripot cy), instead of spending half a thousand peso for a regular facial treatment, I just stay at home, clean my room, keep it ventilated, turn on my Spotify, click on shuffle-play and then proceed on putting my mask on.


Face mask is a skincare product that refreshes, soothes, purifies and hydrates your skin.Its main component is water which different "aesthetically" pleasing ingredients have been incorporated on. 


Right now, I've been loving the 3W Clinic Fresh Milk Mask Sheet.  It is a 23 g essence that claims to absorbs to your skin that needs elasticity and organizes the skin texture without stickiness. The milk extract makes the skin soft and comfortable by giving affinity to the skin.


The 3w Clinic Mask Sheet is available in different variants. I got mine for only 30 pesos per sheet at The Vanity Mirror Ph.

 How to Use:

1. Organize skin tone with aftershave following cleansing in order to improve the application affect of mask.
2. Spread the mask carefully and attach to the face in alignment with the shape of the face.
3. Take the attached mask off after approximately 20-30 minutes of application.
4. Allow the essence solution remaining on the skin following detachment of the mask by lightly tapping on the skin.

Back part of the mask
 The moment that you open it, you'll see the folded mask sheet. Can I just say, It is very watery which is good since the main purpose of the mask is to give hydration all over your face. (Cy Tip: The watery the consistency, the better. So you better keep your eye on those masks!)



After 30 minutes of application, I removed it and I was pretty impressed with the results. It didn't change anything! LOL. Of course face masks only help in hydrating the skin. It doesn't alter or change your whole face from pimple land to the bomb.com in an instant. But I have to admit, it really did what it claims. It reduces the redness of my face and calms it down. (Cytip: Put face mask on during night time for your skin to be able to absorb it since you don't do much during that time.)


Day after the application (No makeup)






What Cy Likes:

Reduces the redness of my face
Doesn't Break me out
Low priced
Doesn't take much of my effort and time

What Cy Dislikes:

Not available in your local malls or market
Can only be purchased online


Cy or Bye?

It's a Cy! I love how it absorbs to my skin and how it reduces the redness of it. The consistency of the mask itself also is a big plus because it have accommodated my whole face (stating the fact that I have a plate-like face). Also it is gentle to the face perfect for sensitive and acne prone skin that I have.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MENOW KISSPROOF LIPSTICK REVIEW AND SWATCHES!!!

Landers, Arcovia City Now Open!

Catching Up at Sambo Kojin MegaMall