Catching Up at Sambo Kojin MegaMall


I belong to the people who are always hungry. Every time I see mouth watering food, I can’t help but to think of how to place them inside my mouth in an instant. During my free time, I would invite my best friend to eat with me. Sometimes, I am really spontaneous that I would invite people that I’m not really close with for lunch or dinner. I know, you would think of me as “pg” not parental guidance but patay gutom. But it’s just who I am. I remember a friend of mine saying, “si cy ang masarap dalhin sa buffet, kahit ano kinakain. Minsan hindi mo na alam kung edible pa ba mga kinakain niya”.  (I take that as a compliment).

Ever since I turned 15, my relationship with food has been going strong. I feel like it’s the one haha. So when my friend, Colleen invited me to Sambo Kojin, I never had second thoughts of not going. The first thing that I replied to her was “Sige ready ko na tummy ko. Hindi na ako kakain for one week”.And yes, it was not a regret of making that decision despite the fact of having trouble from going out because of my strict parents.



Sambo Kojin in Japanese means The God of the Kitchen. The restaurant offers authentic Japanese and Korean Grilled meat with cooked dishes ready to eat. It is in a buffet style which means you are responsible of getting the dishes that you would like to eat.

For over hundreds of dishes offered, I was really pressured and overwhelmed. But hey, I have to keep my finesse intact. So to be able to try most of their dishes without looking like I am not properly fed by my parents, I got a little amount of every dish. (CyTip: Dont drink a lot of water during buffet, because it will make you full).

Their food was separated according to kind. There was the sushi section, the soup section, the dessert section, the “heavy food” section, the grill section and many more.

Now let’s check out the food that they offer:

 All in all, my visit was a blast. What I like about this restaurant is that every food was made to perfection. It is not like any other typical buffet that offers substandard food. For every section, there were “chefs” preparing premium dishes. The waiters and the waitresses were also accommodating. You don’t have to ask for what you need because they would approach you ahead of time. And whenever you need to change your grilling pan, worry no more because it will only take them seconds to change it. I would also like to commend on how they treat their customers. They do not pressure you despite of the long cue of people outside waiting to be served. It seems like it was written on their faces “take your time, pakataba ka”.

 BUFFET RATES

Monday to Friday Lunch
Servings
Special Price 688.00/Reg Price 888.00
Monday to Thursday Dinner
Servings
Special Price 838.00/Reg Price 888.00
Friday Dinner
Servings
Regular Price 888.00
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays Lunch & Dinner
Servings
Regular Price 888.00

CHILDREN'S BUFFET RATES
4'-4'"
380.00
3' - Below 4ft
330.00
Below 3ft
Free
No Service Charge. Add 200.00/Head for Leftover, Only (1) Promo Applies. Valid Only On Regular Adult Price)

Sambo Kojin
201 Edsa, Mandaluyong
Monday to Sunday: 11 am-2 pm, 6 pm to 10 pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MENOW KISSPROOF LIPSTICK REVIEW AND SWATCHES!!!

Landers, Arcovia City Now Open!