Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream

Waking up in the morning having a perfect skin has always been a dream of mine. No redness, even skintone and oh wait less moles? Beauty goals right? But this day will never happen to me because I was system-ed to be oily, reddish and mole packed human. So for the past 19 years of my existence, I've been fishing for a cover up slash skincare that has the capability to give benefit to my face. To be honest, it was never an easy task for me because I have a sensitive skin that easily reacts to cosmetics. As much as possible, I try to stay away from makeups that have a high content of my skin's pet peeves.

 I've tried thousands and thousands of BB creams in the market be it locally or internationally made.  Fine, Im exagerating with that one. Good thing,  I had an opportunity to get a hand of cult's favorite Korean BB Cream which is the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream. This BB cream is available in the malls for 1600 pesos. 

I got mine from our shop. The Vanity Mirror Ph. For 1200. The Vanity Mirror Ph is an online Korean Store that sells pre order and on hand korean cosmetic/skincare. (Ill post a link if you wanna check it out! Shameless plugging LoL!) 




It has a light to full coverage depending on how many layers you would like to put on to your face. I got mine in the shade 23, a shade lighter than my skintone. Nope it wasn't a mistake that I chose this. My skin is acidic so if i get the shade that is as the same as my skintone, it tends to darken.  (Cytips: if you have an acidic face, use a foundation ir bb cream that is one shade lighter than your face to prevent darkening as time goes by)  

It has an spf of 42 PA plus plus plus perfect for lazy and on the go girls like me that do not want to spend time stacking up sunblock, moisturizer and cover up one by one. In short, it is a 3 in 1 product. 


Here are two pictures comparing the BB Cream with flash and without flash:

As you can see, it gives a white cast. So i suggest not to put too much.  I love placing one layer of my face.


What Cy Likes:

Doesnt break me out 
Lightens my dark areas which is a must because im a night owl
Blends onto face evenly
Protects me from the harsh ray of the sun
Covers up my moles because I am a dalmatian! (From dalmatian to white shihtzu real quick)
Skincare and Makeup at the same time
Moisturizes my face not to the point of making it oily
Stays up all day
Smells good
Hygenic because of the pump

What Cy dislikes: 

Kinda pricy for a student on a budget like me

Cy or Bye?


It's a Cy! I have to say that i am extremely fascinated with the outcome of this product. It has definetly satisfy my cravings of the perfect bb cream for me. The light coverage that it has imrpoves my face without actually covering it up. It gives a moisturizing effect at the same time protects me from the uv rays of the sun which is a go go. Even though it is on the pricier side, i can say that it's worth my money.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MENOW KISSPROOF LIPSTICK REVIEW AND SWATCHES!!!

Landers, Arcovia City Now Open!

Catching Up at Sambo Kojin MegaMall