Sleek i divine Eye Shadow Palette

Graduation is just around the corner. You wouldn't experience the full blast of it without having to attend the graduation ball. This is where you get to bond with your Senior High School friends for the last time. With that being said, you wanna look great on this special event. that is why some of us, have their gowns made, buy their stillettos, arrange for an appointment with their trusted makeup artists and a whole lot of preparation. 

Aside from choosing the right gown that will compliment my body type and my skintone, my huge dilemma is how and where will I have my make up done. I've tried so many makeup artists in the past but still they weren't able to achieve the look that I'm drooling over. This is the reason why I took the courage and have decided to do my makeup in my upcoming graduation ball. My makeup collection is almost complete. The only problem is, my eyeshadow palettes have no shades that are compatible with the event. 

So when my family went to Festival Mall, Alabang, I left them behind and went to Landmark, Alabang to look for some cosmetic products that I will add in my makeup collection.(rude right?). Landmark is the department store of the mall and just when I was about to leave, I stumbled upon the i-Divine Eye Shadow Palette of Sleek Makeup.


I got it for 695 pesos.This Palette has 12 different shades that compliment every skintone. The first time that I laid my eyes on it, I didn't really like it. But the moment that I swatched one of its color, I told myself that I would give it a try.

The packaging is just a simple black carton where the basic information about the product is listed. 
When you open it, You'll see a plain matte black container that holds the 12 shades together. I like how simple yet elegant it is. The black color of the body (container) makes it easier for the shades to pop out and easier for the users to select which shades are they going to use. It also has a wide mirror that is convinient for those who put makeup wherever. I like how wide it is unlike other eyeshadow palettes that have small mirrors.

The i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette has ranges of color selections to choose from. I got the one mostly composed of glittery eyeshadows perfect for my upcoming event which is my Graduation Ball. As you can see, there are matte warm colored one that are compatible as a transition shade.

Ingridients: Mica, Talc, Kaolin, Magnesium, Stearate Dimethicone, Paraffinum Liquid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylparaben and Methylparaben, +/- [CI77510, CI 77289, CI 77491, ,CI 77492].

These are the swatches of the 12 shades in the i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette. The colors are very pigmented. With just one swipe, you can visibly see the full color pay off. I also love how glittery but not too overwhelming they are. I'm pretty sure that these shades are a stunner if I use them with a primer. The texture is soft and too harsh. It blends in beautifully. The colors also shows up vibrantly even without the use of primer. 


For a beginner like me, I think this eye shadow palette meets my expectation. It is easy to use and the color selection is very impressive. The price is also budget friendly considering the blendability and the number of shades present in this palette. Now I have an eye shadow palette to use for my Graduation Ball! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MENOW KISSPROOF LIPSTICK REVIEW AND SWATCHES!!!

Landers, Arcovia City Now Open!

Catching Up at Sambo Kojin MegaMall